Friday, May 17, 2013

Freebie Friday: K and G CVC, CVCC, CVCV word building!

It's FREEBIE FRIDAY so you know what that means...a freebie for you!  This is from me personally.

I am working on K and G so I thought I'd make a word building activity to support phonological awareness while working on articulation.  So...of course, if I make it, you get it!  That's how it works!  Anyway, check out the pages and grab your freebie at the bottom of this blog!  

You will notice, I didn't like many 3 letter initial /g/ words for initial so I created an final /g/ page for 3 letter words and initial /g/ for 4 letter words.  It still achieves the velar practice I'm going for so there you have it!

Also on 3 letter words I did put a line next to the flowers, the child could attempt to write out the word after pasting the letters in the flowers.  For my final consonant deleters (ha!) I'm actually going to have all the other letters BUT the final consonant glued on, and when they say the final consonant they will get to glue on that final letter.  Just a fun way to incorporate literacy into articulation therapy :)

Enjoy!  Grab your free copy at the bottom of this blog!









Grab your freebie by clicking below:


Happy talking!




2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...