Saturday, June 1, 2013

SLPs care for OK project!!!


The Speech-Language Pathology Blogging world has pooled their resources and donated over $280 worth of materials to create two AWESOME material packets which will be sold on TpT (SLP's Care for Oklahoma TPT Store) for a total of $30.  ALL proceeds will go to Moore, OK SLPs affected by tornadoes.

As you know by now, I do not usually charge for materials that I make for my clients.  However, I do believe in supporting our field and other SLPs, so I am very happy to say, that I was able to donate one of my products not previously seen by you, to the cause!  My product is included in Bundle #2 so go check it out!  I know I'll be shopping at TpT this weekend!!! :)

Here is a quick preview of the packet I donated.  This is just one of the packets.  Imagine what else you can get for a total of $30!!!









Want to know more about who donated to these bundles and how much you are going to get?  Check it out below!!!



Bundle 1 is $15 and consists of $140+ worth of items  from these 31 Awesome speech TPT stores:


Bundle 2 is also $15 dollars and consists of $140+ worth of items from these 25 Amazing speech TPT stores: 

Read more about all this over at Major Speech Pathology Fun with a side of gluten free 's blog!


I hope you take advantage of these great offers AND support our SLPs in need!  

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...