Sunday, February 10, 2013

FREEBIE: Tic-Tac-Love!

I really wanted to use those candy hearts for St. Valentine's Day so I thought, why not make a game of Tic-Tac-Love and use the hearts as my "Xs" and "Os"?  So that is what we are going to do.  Each child will have their own color hearts and I'll have mine.

I think to add some movement for my PK kiddos, I'll be printing out a second copy of one of these pages and use them as my Tic-Tac-Love cards, throw them all over the floor (face down of course), and have my kids take turns throwing bean bags on them to "choose" their picture.  Makes it a bit more exciting to leave winning up to chance.  Don't you think?

There are four different Tic-Tac-Love sheets so you can use them for group therapy sessions as well.  You could pair up 2 kids per card.

It can be used as a vocabulary game or a reinforcement game.

Parents wanting to use this game: practice your child's speech and language homework/pictures, etc. and after a few trials, have you and your child choose a card and place a chip or candy heart on the picture chosen.  OR just play like regular tic-tac-toe. Whomever gets 3 in a row in wins!!!

Teachers you can use this as a whole class activity, pairing kids up or as a center.  Its up to you.

How do you plan on using this game?

Grab your freebie here!





Happy St. Valentine's Day and Happy Talking!

FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY.  NOT FOR REDISTRIBUTION.  FOR MORE INFORMATION REGARDING MY TERMS OF USE CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...